Urine Odor Removal Tips in Bountiful
Intermountain Chem-Dry is an expert at pet odor removal in Bountiful, UT.
Put your trust into the odor removal experts at Intermountain Chem-Dry in Bountiful. Our revolutionary system has worked to eliminate countless odor-causing urine stains from the rugs, carpets and upholstery items in homes all over the area. Intermountain Chem-Dry‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate overpowering pet odors because it works deep below the surface to remove the odor-causing stain.
We have specially formulated our product to target the elimination of pet odors on your carpets and upholstery. It has shown excellent results on even the most challenging urine affected areas. Not only can pet urine cause permanent damage to your Bountiful floors and fabrics, but it can also cause an unhealthy indoor living environment for you and your family.
There are typically two sources of odors associated with urine. The first comes from the bacteria that grows abundantly in warm, dark places with a never-ending source of food. The gases and waste materials from the decomposing urine creates an unpleasant odor, that if smelled once is rarely forgotten. The second source of odor is a chemical odor that is present even when the bacteria have already been killed. This explains why its necessary to go beyond sanitizing the affected area in order to neutralize the odors from the urine. When P.U.R.T® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, then quickly seeps into the carpet pad, and then onto the sub floor. When you clean your carpets it can reduce the urine in the carpet only, but does nothing to clean the carpet pad or the sub floor underneath your carpets. It is very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine and making the problem worse. This is because of the amount and force of water that spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet and do not treat the sub floor, you will likely still have an odor problem.
Pet Odor Removal by Intermountain Chem-Dry servicing Bountiful, UT
1. Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment will clean deep into your floors in order to flush out the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, which in return significantly minimizes the odor.
2. Antibacterial – This application is for minimizing the amount of bacteria from the urine and to prevent soiling.
3. P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to guarantee that the odor is completely removed. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their odor entirely. It typically takes 24 to 48 hours to dry, so ideally, you will want to open up the windows of your home slightly in order to let the odors escape.
- Carpet Care Tips in Bountiful
- Basic Rug Care in Bountiful
- Filtration Soiling in Bountiful
- Spot Removal Steps in Bountiful
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Bountiful
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Bountiful
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499