Carpet Care Tips in Alpine
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
Carpet cleaning in Alpine, UT is similar to a healthy and consistent exercise routine. If you get into a regular habit of it and keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the correct way to clean the carpets in your home will help you save time by doing it correctly the first time and with cleaning products that do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval carpet cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping the carpet in your Alpine, UT home clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with cleaning products that will not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets in Alpine at least every 12 to 18 months to remove the embedded dirt, dust and grime. For optimum cleaning benefits in your Alpine home, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt, dust and grime from getting onto your carpets in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. The following helpful hints can help stop dirt at the door.
- Use mats : Using indoor and outdoor mats or runners can help minimize the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on your carpets by asking all of your house guests to take their shoes off before entering your home.
- Change your air filters : Be sure to change the air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and dirt particles that are eliminated by the filter, the fewer that are able to fall onto your carpets.
- Carpet Care Tips in Alpine
- Basic Rug Care in Alpine
- Filtration Soiling in Alpine
- Spot Removal Steps in Alpine
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Alpine
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Alpine
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499