Urine Odor Removal Tips in Alta
Intermountain Chem-Dry is an expert at pet odor removal in Alta, UT.
Trust the odor removal experts at Intermountain Chem-Dry to give you back a pet odor-free home. Our revolutionary system has worked to eliminate countless urine stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery. Intermountain Chem-Dry serving Alta, UT Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate pet odor because it works to remove the stain deep below the surface.
Our innovative product was specially formulated to eliminate pet urine and other odors. It has shown excellent results on even the most urine-challenged areas. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics while creating an unhealthy indoor environment.
There are two sources of odors associated with urine. The first comes from bacteria that grow abundantly in warm, dark places with a never-ending food source. The waste materials and gases from the decomposing urine create an unpleasant odor. If smelled once it’s not soon forgotten. The second source is a chemical odor that is present even when the bacteria have been killed. This explains why more than sanitizing is necessary to neutralize odors from urine. When P.U.R.T® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, seeps into the pad, then into the sub floor. When we clean the carpet, it can only reduce the urine in the carpet. Also, it’s very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine. This is because the amount of water and the force of water that spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet and do not treat the sub floor, you can still have an odor.
Pet Odor Removal by Intermountain Chem-Dry servicing Alta, UT
1. Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment will clean deep into your floor to flush the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, in turn reducing the odor.
2. Antibacterial – This application is for reducing the amount of bacteria from the urine and preventing soiling.
3. P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to ensure complete odor removal. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their entire odor. It takes 24-48 hours to dry. Open windows slightly to let the odor escape.
- Carpet Care Tips in Alta
- Basic Rug Care in Alta
- Filtration Soiling in Alta
- Spot Removal Steps in Alta
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Alta
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Alta
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499