Wool Carpet Care Tips in Alta
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance according to Intermountain Chem-Dry is the removal of spots and spills. It is of utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled on wool carpet fibers, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Intermountain Chem-Dry servicing Alta, UT uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise preventative maintenance by placing mats at the most frequently used entrances to your Alta, UT home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean carpet traffic lanes and the carpeted areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments containing any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Intermountain Chem-Dry in Alta, UT, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips in Alta
- Basic Rug Care in Alta
- Filtration Soiling in Alta
- Spot Removal Steps in Alta
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Alta
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Alta
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499