Bluffdale Urine Odor Removal Tips
Intermountain Chem-Dry is an expert at pet odor removal in Bluffdale, UT.
Trust the odor removal experts at Intermountain Chem-Dry to give you back your home, free from pet odor. Our revolutionary system has worked to eliminate countless urine stains from carpet, rugs and upholstery. Intermountain Chem-Dry serving Bluffdale, UT Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate pet odor because it works to remove the stain deep below the surface.
Our innovative product was specially formulated to eliminate pet urine and other odors. It has shown excellent results on even the most challenging urine affected areas. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics while creating an unhealthy indoor environment.
There are two sources of odors associated with urine. The first comes from bacteria that grow abundantly in dark warm places with a never-ending food source. The waste materials and gases from the decomposing urine create an unpleasant odor. If smelled once it’s not soon forgotten. The second source of odor is chemical odor that is present even after the bacteria have been killed. This explains why more than sanitizing is necessary to neutralize odors from urine. When P.U.R.T® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, seeps into the pad, and into the sub floor. When we clean the carpet it can reduce the urine in the carpet only. It is very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine. This is because the amount of water and the force of water that spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet and do not treat the sub floor, you can still have an odor.
Pet Odor Removal by Intermountain Chem-Dry servicing Bluffdale, UT
1. Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment will clean deep into your floor to flush the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, which in return reduces the odor.
2. Antibacterial – This application is for reducing the amount of bacteria from the urine and preventing soiling.
3. P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to ensure complete odor removal. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their entire odor. It takes 24-48 hours to dry. You will want to open windows slightly to let the odor escape.
- Bluffdale Carpet Care Tips
- Bluffdale Basic Rug Care
- Bluffdale Filtration Soiling
- Bluffdale Spot Removal Steps
- Bluffdale Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Bluffdale Wool Carpet Care Tips
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499