Bluffdale Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting can be a severe problem when it ends up on your carpets. The removal process can be a major job, over and above simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product, even your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a wonderful new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine deposited on a carpet will end up penetrating the carpet ﬁbers and will then contaminate both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation may apply for services. Please call Intermountain Chem-Dry in Bluffdale, UT to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (801) 565-9556.
- Bluffdale Carpet Cleaning
- Bluffdale Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Bluffdale Carpet Stain Protection
- Bluffdale Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Bluffdale Green Certified Carpet Cleaning
- Bluffdale Pet Odor Removal
- Bluffdale Power of Carbonation
- Bluffdale Specialty Stain Removal Service
- Bluffdale Water Damage Restoration
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499