Filtration Soiling Solved By Intermountain Chem-Dry
(Those ugly black lines around the baseboards and under your doorways)
If you have light colored carpet, you may have experienced these dark lines that appear on the carpet. This soiling is called filtration soiling. It comes from air passing through the carpet in its attempt to get through the crack between the carpet and the baseboard, or under a closed door. This occurs over a significant period of time and is usually not noticed until a build-up has occurred.
This type of soiling is difficult to remove, the soil particles are so fine that they penetrate deep into the carpet pile, sometimes into the backing of the carpet. Can it be removed? Sometimes. With special products, time and effort, reasonable results can be achieved. Call Intermountain Chem-Dry at (801) 565-9556 today for a free phone consultation and estimate. To help prevent filtration soiling, vacuum and wipe the edges of your carpets on a regular basis.
- Carpet Care Tips By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Basic Rug Care With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Filtration Soiling Solved By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Offers Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Spot Removal Steps From Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Wool Carpet Care Tips From Intermountain Chem-Dry
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499