Wool Carpet Care Tips From Intermountain Chem-Dry
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is the removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled. You should always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Intermountain Chem-Dry uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by , ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Basic Rug Care With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Filtration Soiling Solved By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Offers Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Spot Removal Steps From Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Wool Carpet Care Tips From Intermountain Chem-Dry
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499