Intermountain Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
A Difference You Can Feel
Intermountain Chem-Dry starts by applying its exclusive Carbonating Cleaner at a low pressure. This patented, non-toxic cleaning solution uses millions of tiny carbonation bubbles to release dirt and grime from all of your carpets. As the bubbles invigorate carpet fibers, soil and stains are lifted to the surface and vacuumed away. Intermountain Chem-Dry uses a minimal amount of moisture, so your carpets are fully dry and ready to enjoy in just 1 to 2 hours.
On the other hand, steam cleaners drench your carpets with truckloads of sudsy water and harsh cleaners before attempting to suck it all back out. Your carpets are clean, but not for long. The soapy residue left behind attracts stains and causes your carpets to get dirty much more quickly. Worst of all, steam cleaning can leave excessive amounts of moisture at the base of your carpets, requiring more time to dry and creating a breeding ground for bacteria and mold.
Chem-Dry’s carpet cleaning system is simply healthier for you and your family, and more complete that steam cleaning. Overall, Chem-Dry offers a healthier, more thorough carpet cleaning experience.
The Details Matter – See the Difference Between Chem-Dry and Steam Cleaners
- Strong chemical cleaners
- Long dry time
- High pH cleaners
- Promotes stain recurrence
- No green certification
- Too much liquid applied at extreme pressure
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Pet Odor Removal With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Power of Carbonation With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Specialty Stain Removal Service By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Water Damage Restoration With Intermountain Chem-Dry
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499