Pet Odor Removal With Intermountain Chem-Dry
Urine in your carpet is a severe problem that can sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. With Intermountain Chem-Dry‘s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), your most severe urine soaked areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product has shown excellent results on some of the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots. Our products work to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will continually unrinate in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Intermountain Chem-Dry to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (801) 565-9556.
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Stain Protection By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning
- Intermountain Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Pet Odor Removal With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Power of Carbonation With Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Specialty Stain Removal Service By Intermountain Chem-Dry
- Water Damage Restoration With Intermountain Chem-Dry
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499Expires: Not good with other offers. Call for details.Intermountain Chem-Dry