Pet Odor Removal in Draper
Urine and pet odors in your carpeting is a severe problem that requires some major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating routine. With the new revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product the most challenging urine affected areas in your home have a good chance at being eliminated from your floors. P.U.R.T.® is specially formulated to significantly reduce or remove the tough-to-get-out urine and pet odors which has shown remarkable results on even the most severely damaged areas.
Urine deposited onto your carpets does not stay there; once it saturates the area, it then penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath it. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general location on your floors. Overpowering urine and pet odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and overpowering. Simply cleaning the urine affected area will not remove this odor, and until recently, there was not a product available that as was successful at removing the foul-smelling urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with an innovative hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined that it is necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet odor removal needs. Please call Intermountain Chem-Dry in Draper, UT at (801) 565-9556 to learn more about P.U.R.T.® and how it can successfully remove the overpowering odors from your home.
- Carpet Cleaning in Draper
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Draper
- Carpet Stain Protection in Draper
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Draper Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Draper
- Pet Odor Removal in Draper
- Power of Carbonation in Draper
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in Draper
- Water Damage Restoration in Draper
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499Expires: Not good with other offers. Call for details.Intermountain Chem-Dry