Urine Odor Removal Tips in Saratoga Springs
Intermountain Chem-Dry is an expert at pet odor removal in Saratoga Springs, UT.
Count on the experts at Intermountain Chem-Dry to minimize or eliminate those overpowering urine and pet odors from the carpets in your Saratoga Springs, UT home. Our revolutionary system works hard to eliminate urine odors from the carpets, rugs and upholstery from homes all over the Saratoga Springs area. Intermountain Chem-Dry‘s ground-breaking Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®) is the most effective way to eliminate the pet odors in your home because it works deep below the surface to remove the odor-causing stain.
Our innovative product was specifically engineered to minimize or eliminate urine and other pet odors. It has proven results on even the most urine-challenged areas. Pet urine can cause permanent damage to your floors and fabrics and can also create an unhealthy indoor living environment.
There are typically two sources of odors associated with pet urine. The first comes from the bacteria that grows abundantly in warm, dark places with a never-ending source of food. The gases and waste materials from the decomposing urine creates an unpleasant and overpowering odor that if smelled once is rarely forgotten. The second source is a chemical odor that is present even when the harmful bacteria have been killed. This makes it necessary to go beyond sanitizing the area in order to neutralize the odors from the urine. When P.U.R.T® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the odor of the urine…forever.
Why is Pet Urine in Carpet So Hard to Remove?
Great Question! The urine starts in the carpet, then seeps into the pad, and onto the sub floor. When we clean the carpet, it can only reduce the urine in the carpet. It’s very difficult to clean the carpet yourself or steam clean the stain without spreading the urine and making the problem worse. This is because the amount and force of water spreads the urine crystals to new places, making it more difficult to pinpoint the affected areas. If you replace the carpet without treating the sub floor, you will still have an odor problem.
Pet Odor Removal by Intermountain Chem-Dry servicing Saratoga Springs, UT
1. Thorough cleaning – Our powerful equipment deep cleans into your floors to flush out the carpet fibers and reduce the amount of urine crystals, in turn reducing the odor.
2. Antibacterial – This application is for minimizing the amount of bacteria from the urine and to prevent soiling.
3. P.U.R.T. – The carpet, pad and sub floor are all saturated with P.U.R.T. to guarantee that the odor is completely removed. This patented treatment is meant to break up the urine crystals and release their odor entirely. It typically takes 24 to 48 hours to dry, so ideally, you will want to open up the windows slightly in order to let the odor escape.
- Carpet Care Tips in Saratoga Springs
- Basic Rug Care in Saratoga Springs
- Filtration Soiling in Saratoga Springs
- Spot Removal Steps in Saratoga Springs
- Urine Odor Removal Tips in Saratoga Springs
- Wool Carpet Care Tips in Saratoga Springs
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499