Pet Odor Removal in West Jordan
Urine odors in your carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just a simple cleaning and treating. However, now there is hope for completely removing the odors with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product. P.U.R.T.® is a ground-breaking new product specifically formulated to eliminate urine odors from carpeting which has consistently shown excellent results on even the most severely urine damaged areas.
Urine deposited onto your carpet does not stay there; it then penetrates deep into the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material underneath the carpet. All too often, and without you knowing, your pets will consistently urinate in the same general area. Urine and pet odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it wood or cement, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more overpowering and concentrated. Simply cleaning the area will not remove this odor and until recently, there was not a product available that was as effective at successfully removing urine odors; other carpet cleaners just did their best to mask the odors instead of completely eliminating them.
When P.U.R.T.® makes contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- Once the source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be heavily applied to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based upon your specific pet odor removal needs. Please call Intermountain Chem-Dry in West Jordan, UT at (801) 565-9556 to learn more about P.U.R.T.® and how it can successfully eliminate the pet and urine odors in your home.
- Carpet Cleaning in West Jordan
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in West Jordan
- Carpet Stain Protection in West Jordan
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. West Jordan Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in West Jordan
- Pet Odor Removal in West Jordan
- Power of Carbonation in West Jordan
- Specialty Stain Removal Service in West Jordan
- Water Damage Restoration in West Jordan
3 Area SpecialGet 3 areas cleaned for $99Coupon Code, 3499